Sunday, May 3, 2009

The weekend

This is just a picture from Matt's 21st... which was a wk and a half ago- I just think its so cute so, here it is!



The past week has been HEEEEEECTIC! My car stopped starting altogether so we had to get that taken care of and Matt was switched back to Midcheck [[10PM-8AM]] so we were all thrown off. He's been on days for a month or 2 now and I've been really used to it... I love him being on days and mids sucks so that's no good... anyways, last week he worked day check on monday then worked at night tues, wed, and thurs- on little to no sleep... no joke he went one day one literally 3 and a half hours of sleep, I hate having to change our sleeping schedules! BUUUUT we did get my car fixed on Thurs, it only took about 7 hours... haha! My dad told Matt it was just a connection but he insisted on taking the entire starter out and having it checked, so he did... of course it was fine, the connections just needed to be taken off and put back on =)




Friday night we had a couple of our friends over at our place... nothing too crazy, but it was a good time for sure! So Saturday I slept in, got up, got dressed... FINALLY got Matt up and dressed, went to town and didn't get home untill 2:15 or so and I had to be at my girlfriend Sonya's at 3 for her little girls 2nd birthday... She's SOOOO cute! It was an awesome little party for her too, the kids had a blast playing in the water and eating cupcakes and all that jazz. Matt joined us and 3 couples over there to hang out after the party ended and we had a really good time...When Courtney proceded to tell me that that was "her matt!!!!" she even took it to the point that she scooted me over, then climbed up in his lap, slapped my arms away and told me "NOOOO, that's MY MATTTTTT!!!!" I just told her "Nu Uh. He's mine..." And I kissed him, Oh no- she had it then, she started screaming and grabbed his face and kissed him TWICE! It was absolutely ADORABLE, she just loves him- yea, she told us all that she loves her matt, haha! Anyways, Then Anna & Lee came over to drink for a while... and Today was AWESOME, we slept until noon, cleaned the house, went grocery shopping, then bbq'd- just the 2 of us, and were lazy after dinner...

This is me and Court with the baby Matt and I bought her... So cute!


Matt's at work right now, and I'm being a reality TV buff- I can't help it... I'm addicted! =P
I've made a pact with myself to make May the month I finally get a job... Today I applied at Wamu online and emailed my resume to a Vet Hospital [[Vetrinary not Veteran, haha]] and left a message with a lady that needs an office assistant... Hopefully something will pan out. I'm really hoping to find something on base, but if not anything will work... I want to be completely debt free when Matt gets outta the Navy and that just won't happen without me working... and besides that I'm kinda getting bored and in a funk so I figure its time to get outta the house =) Wish me luck!
TaTa4Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment