Friday, May 8, 2009

Dr Dr Dr... Military Wifeys

The past week has been full of Dr's appts... Monday Matthew had his wisdom teeth pulled. Wed. I went to the Dr. for my ear, which has been an on going ear ache for about 6 months... Apparently I "have alergies" I've NEVER had alergies before in my life, I must be alergic to Lemoore! I mean, that's what its gotta be, right?! AAAAND yesterday we had Matt's 3rd followup appt on his finger, and finally set the date for his next surgery, its set for the end of June.

I just found out what today is... it's Miltary Wife Appreciation Day... Hats off to all the military wives around the world. This lifestyle isn't easy and its not always fun- so here's to you... for coming second to your husbands job, for waiting when he's away, for moving when you're told, for taking the deployments as they come, for having just as much or more pride in your husbands lifestyle, and for simply loving and taking care of your hero everyday! We didn't all want to live like this, but we do and we make the most of it... Most of us probably never intended on growing up to be a military wife, but somehow someway there are thousands of us... I love being part of it, I love being part of the biggest sorority in the world- my life wouldn't be the same without all of my wifey friends. Happy MWAD!

Things have been fairly slow around here lately... not alot of excitement. I put in my application to work at the Liberty Center on base and called to talk to one of the women that work there, she said I would probably hear something in about 2 or 3 weeks! WOO! I'm keeping my fingers crossed... it would be perfect, its only about a 10 minute walk from my doorway and it would be good hours! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment