Monday, May 25, 2009

Morro Bay & Memorial Day

Saturday: Morro Bay with the Girls!
We had SO much fun! It was so nice to get out of Lemoore, it really felt like a vacation, even tho we only spent the day away. We laid out [[it was freeeeezing, like 54 degrees!]], walked thru all the shops along the coastline, had lunch at a cute little restaurant, got ice cream and just ENJOYED every second of our girls day! I don't even think it took us 2 hours to get there- 2 hours in a car with 3 other women goes by pretty fast, we're all easily entertained =) Here are a couple pictures:

This is Me and Emma... She's my best in Lemoore!

Group Shot: Taylor, Allison, Me, & Emma



A Funny =)


Today is Memorial Day... I'd like to take one minute to Remember and Thank our Troops... all of them, all of our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, & Airmen around the world. God Bless Everyone in uniform & their families. I am very proud to be married to my hero, My Sailor is my very best friend! Here's to one of the 2 days of the year set aside for our military men [[and women!]] and to anyone that is spending the day remembering someone special to them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Memorial Day reminder! Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete