Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 more months...

Its been almost 2 months since I last updated... The holidays were awesome... of course, Matt wasn't here to open presents with us Christmas morning or to kiss me at midnight on New Years, but of course I was thinkin' about him! We are almost 5 months down... I can't believe it. Time just keeps movin' along and we're getting closer and closer to being together again :) We have been able to skype and text regularly, so that helps close the distance a little bit, too.

One piece of REALLY EXCITING NEWS... Matt and I are buying our first house... we close at the end of the month & will move shortly after... and we couldn't be happier. It is out in Rainbow up against the Estrella Mountains on an acre and a quarter... perfect for us! We have big dreams of a fence, covered parking, a huge shop & garage, a built in fire pit, and a wrap around porch... and all these things are possible with just a little more time and money... I can't wait! AND it's close to my parents, Matt's mama & sister and our nieces and nephews! JC will be moving with me again when the time comes.... thank goodness, I won't be living alone while Matty's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment