Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Babe! :)

Yesterday was Matt and I's second anniversary... and I HAVE to say, I am so lucky to be able to call him my husband... He is my best friend, and I can ALWAYS count on him for anything that I need. Granted, its not always easy, I know that we can make it through anything. The last two years has been life changing for both of us, and I love it! :) We have been able to depend on each other, need each other, want each other, and simply enjoy each other without the distraction of our old friends or family, we have learned to lived together and to appreciate each other for the people that we have grown to be. It is very exciting that Matt and I FIRST dated a little over 6 years ago, and even after all this time, we STILL love each other and can grow together.

I can't wait for Matt to come home from Japan, but for now I'm just enjoying him... he's still here right now, he was supposed to leave a couple days ago, but he extended his leave until Sept. 15 so we get an extra 3 weeks!

Ah, this last 2 years flew by, and I hope the next two do, too. When Matt comes home we will be married for FOUR years, COLY COW :)

I love you, Matthew! Thanks for bein' the best!

And last but not least, my favorite wedding picture... just for the sake of posting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment